Leatherhead - Mount Zion

Prayer meetings were first held in 1844 in a house and in 1846, preaching services began. By 1858, this proved to be too small and they then met in a hired room in the town. The church was formed in 1859 and the present Chapel was built in 1869.
Text and photo courtesy of Alan Rayner.