Redhill - Station Road

The cause was established by a few friends in Reigate who desired a place of worship of their own (the nearest being at Tadworth or Brockham Green). Prior to the opening of the Chapel in 1858, services were held in a school in Warwick Road.
Text and photo courtesy of Alan Rayner.
This chapel closed in 2013.