Services were held in cottages in Brabourne and Aldington and a Chapel was built at Brabourne Street in 1838. In 1848 the church was not able to discharge the interest on the Chapel and were no longer allowed to meet there. It is not known how or when services were re-started. In 1915, the building was getting unsafe to worship in, and MrWeeks of Tenterden carried out substantial repairs. A large monetary gift was received in 1996 and many alterations and improvements were made.