The chapel has an exterior clock and bell that used to be rung before services. The chapel was opened in 1777 under the influence of John Cennick's preaching. A Strict Baptist church was formed in 1843. The church has never had a pastor.
Source: Strict Baptist Chapels vol 5, R W Oliver (1968)
The chapel has not been on the Gospel Standard list for many years.
There is nothing here right now, check back soon...