Norwich - Zoar

A Chapel was opened in St Mary's Plain in 1886 and another,Providence, in Pitt Street which was demolished in the 1930's. The two causes were united in 1934. During the Second World War (June 1942), all the buildings in St. Mark’s Plain were damaged except Zoar Chapel, which remained untouched.
Text and photo courtesy of Alan Rayner.