In 1858 four or five friends were led to join together for worship in a room in Oxford Road. They continued in this room until 1860 when they rented a room in the new hall in London St. After a time they were formed into a Church in 1863. As they were not able to use the hall during the week they moved to the Black Horse room in 1866 and continued there until the present Chapel was built in 1869.
Text and photo courtesy of Alan Rayner.
The chapel closed in 2015.