Trowbridge - The Halve

In 1894 several members left Zion Chapel and met in Marlborough Buildings in Hilperton Road. In October 1896, 33 people were formed into a church by Mr. J. Parish of Abingdon. During 1908 they rented a mission hall in The Halve from a Mr. Dainton who left the building to the Church when he died in 1918.
Text and photo courtesy of Alan Rayner.