Chapels

Cradley Heath - Ebenezer

In 1902 some of the church and congregation parted from Spring Meadow Chapel an…

Cradley Heath - Spring Meadow

This chapel was on the Gospel Standard list until 1980.

Cranbrook

The church was formed in 1780 by some who left the General Baptist cause at a p…

Crowborough - Forest Fold

This chapel ceased to be on the Gospel Standard chapel list in 1995.

Croydon - Providence, West Street

Built in 1848, it flourished under the ministry of Francis Covell (1850 - 1879)…

Croydon - Tamworth Road

The actual commencement of this cause can be traced back to 1721
when a house w…

Dartford - Zion

Zion chapel was opened in 1794 and over the years the cause had several pastors…

Eastbourne

In 1853 a few friends met in a room in South Street and in 1864 a Wesleyan Chap…

Evington

In 1811, some friends left the Parish Church and commenced services in a loft o…

Fenstanton

There has been a baptist church in Fenstanton since the 1640s and over the year…

Fitzwilliam - Cave Adullam

Service prior to 1921 were held in a miner's cottage and Bethel Chapel was buil…

Folkestone

A chapel with a long history which closed in the late 1970s.

Great Yeldham - Hope

Services were conducted in the open air until 1863 after which a shed was used …

Haslingden - Cave Adullam

At first, a few friends met in a house. Eventually a church was formed in 1845,…

Hastings - Ebenezer

Mr David Fenner came to preach at the Cow Lodge Chapel sometime between 1812-18…

Jarvis Brook - Rehoboth

Before the Chapel was built in 1876, some friends who left "Forest Fold" Chapel…

Lakenheath

In 1815, a Chapel was built for the Protestant dissenters in Back Street and th…

Leatherhead - Mount Zion

Prayer meetings were first held in 1844 in a house and in 1846, preaching servi…

Leeds - Ebenezer

Services had been held for many years before the first Chapel was built in 1862…